Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Blog. The reason I started this blog is to share my views with you on real estate investment and what I see as market trends. I have worked in the development industry since 1989, originally at an engineering consulting firm, and since 2000 as a developer and investor. I believe in the practical application of common sense (or common cents) to real estate investment. With that said I have also been in a position where I just had to buy something, without being able to give good concrete reasons. I just went with my gut. Most of the time though I try to rely upon basic fundamentals/principles such as “you never go broke taking a profit”, “do your homework” and “begin with the end in mind”. I hope you like the blog and feel free to challenge me or ask a question.


Please keep in mind that all articles, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement are Copyright 2006-2008 by Keystone Development Advisors, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this blog, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of David H. Farmer or Keystone Development Advisors, LLC is strictly prohibited

No comments: